Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
Fire causes devastating damages to families and Homes, which causes disruption of a families day-day norms and in some cases death. It’s a stressful and confusing time. However, everyone needs a caring expert to guide you through this crisis and BaseAire is the expert you need. BaseAire professionals will always treat their customers with respect and empathy and always treat your home and belongings with great care.
BaseAire have professionals that are specialized and skilled in fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition.
The reason why you should choose BaseAire Professionals?
- We respond fast to any size of disaster- In BaseAire we are dedicated to an effective response, and immediately start damage control which reduces damage cost and limits the further damage.
- BaseAire has fire and water Damage specialists-The team is trained and skilled in fire and damage restoration, the key purpose of our business. The specialists in our company include:
- Fire and smoke restoration Technician-the specialist’s concentrates on technical procedures for complete restoration of a fire smoke damaged the environment.
- Odor control technician-the specialist is skilled in olfaction, odor, odor sources, and detection process and is able to address odors caused from biological sources such as decomposition and urine contamination.
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning Technician-this specialist take the fear out of cleaning fabrics, the specialists identify unusual fabrics and increases the invoice by adding upholstery and fabric cleaning.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician-The specialist is responsible for handling new and ongoing water damaged claims with excellence and integrity. This includes securing jobs, job-site inspection and performs structural drying per the IICRC standards.
- Restore vs replace mentality-BaseAire specialists clean and restore damaged property using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques. We restore memories in a home and this reduces interruption.
THE PROCESS OF FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION
At BaseAire we understand how fire can reduce success into the waist and that can be very cruel. Fire damage leaves houses unsafe and inhabitable. Our specialized team is trained to restore and clean homes with as little interruptions as possible.
The steps listed below show in details the process of fire damage emergency.
Step 1. Emergency contacts
Restoration process begins by making a call to BaseAire National call center. Our call center team is always functional for 24 hours a day. Some questions will be asked regarding the situation and after the BaseAire team will be dispatched to the site with the required equipment and resources.
Step 2. Fire inspection and damage assessment
When the fire is put out, BaseAire restoration team will assess the damage by checking for soot damage, inspection smoke damage and checking air quality to determine whether any adjoining rooms suffered similar fire damage. This is critical in developing a proper plan of action for the fire cleanup specialists to follow and have a creative plan for dealing with the damage from a professional perspective.
Step 3.Immediate board-up and roof-tarp service
Damage caused by fire can compromise walls, windows, and roofs which cause serious security issues. To contain further damages, BaseAire Specialists will board up missing windows, walls and place taps on damaged roofs. With our team, no job is too small or too large and we have the ability to assist in all aspects of property damage.
Step 4. Water removal and drying in case of water damage
BaseAire professionals are equipped with machines that extract excess water from your home or business. Once the water is extracted, the technicians conduct the necessary inspections to determine the extent of the damage caused by the water. This involves moisture check using specific tools like a hygrometer or a moisture checker.
Step 5. Removal of smoke and soot from all surfaces
After-effects of a fire are almost as bad as the flames. After a fire incident, soot and smoke stains can contaminate homes and household belongings. To restore your home, it is important to schedule a smoke and soot damage restoration repairs with BaseAire Team which specializes in this techniques and after the restoration, space will not look or smell anywhere approaching normal. As our client, you know the work is being done right and your hands will remain clean as well.
Step 6. Cleaning and Sanitizing
Surfaces must be sanitized before cleaning and we as BaseAire uses a variety of cleaning techniques to restore your belongings to pre-fire conditions by cleaning all restorable items and structures that were damaged by the fire.
Step 7. Restoration
This is the final procedure. This involves restoring your home to its pre-fire conditions through minor repairs, such as painting, installing new carpet and drywall, also major and critical restorations like reconstruction.
At BaseAire fire damage restoration is done by a professional team and we are fully at the service of anyone who calls us.