Freestanding, High-efficiency dehumidifiers VS. Conventional Dehumidifiers
BaseAire free-standing dehumidifier is built to provide higher capacity while consuming as less power compared to conventional dehumidifiers. This is why buying a BaseAire dehumidifier will prove to be a smart investment that will protect the structural condition of your house from moisture, eliminate musty odors and reduce the growth of mold, mildew and dust mites. Which are known to cause allergies, skin and eyes irritations, respiratory problems?
How much will a dehumidifier cost to run?
Over the past decade, we at BaseAire have identified that most people will hesitate to buy a dehumidifier because that are worried about their energy bill increases. It is, for this reason, we have invested in state of the art manufacturing plant and hired highly qualified engineers, to create the best energy efficient BaseAire dehumidifier.
Our energy efficient dehumidifier will actually save you money!
A BaseAire dehumidifier will save you over $700 annually in energy cost when compared with conventional dehumidifiers.
- New innovative dehumidifier designs allow it to consume less electricity while extracting more moisture from the house.
- Our dehumidifier warms the air once it has been processed which reduces the amount of energy consumed by the air conditioner when warming the house.
We at BaseAire, recommend that you should avoid buying two small capacity dehumidifiers, instead buy one large capacity dehumidifier. It might be cheaper to buy two dehumidifiers but the cost to operate the two dehumidifiers will be greater. Plus two dehumidifiers will produce twice the noise, which can make the very uncomfortable.
What is the recommended relative humidity level?
The levels of humidity change throughout the year outside as the weather changes. There is nothing you can do to control outside humidity levels, however, your indoor humidity levels should range from 30% to 50% as recommended by the environmental protection agency and American medical association.
Conditions above 60% relative humidity level allow growth of mold, bacteria, and mildew.
Conditions below than 25% relative humidity cause skin and eye irritation.
A BaseAire dehumidifier will ensure the relative humidity in your house is maintained at 45 -50% percent to maintain indoor comfort.
- Easy installation and operation – all our dehumidifiers design is easy to set up in the house and operate with any required technical skill knowledge requirement. We have a variety of designs and sizes, for basement dehumidifiers must be elevated from the floor to avoid damage if the basement floods. While crawl space dehumidifiers require to hang from the floor above. We provide this features in all our dehumidifier to avoid any inconveniences.
- Remote control dehumidistat – BaseAire dehumidifiers are a remote control to ensure they are easy to operate. To save you from the trouble of having to walk all the way into the basement or the crawl space just to adjust the dehumidifier setting.
- Completely operational at low temperatures. – we know the temperatures in most basements and crawl spaces remain low compared to the rest of the house. This is why all CBD-RISE dehumidifiers have this additional features :
- Defrosting when the temperature is below 65 most conventional dehumidifier begin form frost on the coils. This affect air circulation hence reduces the operational capabilities of the dehumidifier. A BaseAire dehumidifier is equipped with defrosting design that limits frost formation at the fan.
- Deicing – in conventional dehumidifier once the temperature is low the condensed moisture stars to ice up on the coils making the dehumidifier completely useless. For CBDRISE dehumidifiers we de-icing functionalities that ensure the dehumidifiers remain operational at low temperatures.
What makes the BaseAire dehumidifier the best brand?
- 5-year warranty – we offer an extended warranty period of 5 years, we do guarantee that our devices should remain fully operational for over two decades.
- Easy maintenance – all our dehumidifier, come with a comprehensive guide to help you easily maintain and repair.
- We provide 24/7 technical support to all our customers to ensure they are able to operate the devices without problems.
- Minimal noise – the dehumidifier makes some noise from the fan and compressor when operational, however, the noise levels of our dehumidifiers will not affect the comfort levels of your home.
- Indoor air quality- the BaseAire dehumidifier cleans and purifies the indoor air off any odor and mold spores.