Water Damage Repair and Restoration
Repairing water damage should be done as soon as signs of damage appear. BaseAire we help you identify the sources of water damage and using our advanced equipment and techniques, we help you repair the damage immediately. we help you monitor the drying process to ensure the property dries properly .this ensures there is no moisture trapped in the walls and floors to avoid additional water damage from the repairs.
We at BaseAire provide ;
- technical support to all our customers via phone or email
- Our highly trained water restoration specialist will help you with any water damage you may have.
- We have a variety of water restoration devices
Common water damage sources.
There can be many water damage sources in the house, from natural disasters to poorly maintained leaking pipes. Some of the sources may include;
- Flooded basement
- Sewage backups
- Storms that cause flooding damage.
- Overflowing bathtubs, sinks, and toilets
- Thunderstorm and tornadoes
- Leaking plumbing, water heaters, and appliances
- Tropical storms and hurricanes
Why should you choose BaseAire?
- Highly trained water damage specialists -at BaseAire we have a team of highly qualified professionals who specialize in water damage restoration. We emphasize on documenting and monitoring the drying process until completion. Our water damage restoration technicians and applied structural dying technicians are dedicated to helping you clear any moist stored in the walls and floors after repairs. This is because moisture trapped in the walls and floors after water damage is one of the causes of increased moisture In the house.
- Faster response – we are able to respond to all our customers when needed. This will help you save money and ensuring water damage is fixed an early as possible hence avoiding farther damage.
- Use new and advanced water restoration processes. - we BaseAire apply new and revolutionary techniques to fix water damage. Making sure the house remains dry and the humidity levels are controlled even after repairs. a home with drier humidity levels lacks odor and feel more comfortable.
The water damage restoration process.
Water damaged situations are all unique and every water damage situation will require a unique restoration technique. However, here is a list of the correct procedure to follow:
- Emergency contact. – call us as soon as you can spot signs of water damage. Early repair can save you thousands of dollars in the future. Our qualified technicians have over a decade of experience in water damage restoration. If out your name, insurance information, location and possible cause of water damage.
- Inspect and assess the damage. – check for the source of flooding. If possible stop it if you cant let the BaseAire professionals do it. We will inspect and assess the damages. Provide you with a compiled list of the water damage and possible repairs required.
We will also conduct a safety inspection to ensure the house is not at any risk of collapsing. We will move furniture and any other property content to prevent rust and furniture stain and carpet destruction.
- Excess water removal. - this method of water extraction clears the majority of the water in the house and the surrounding space. This reduces the drying period thus prevents mold and secondary water drainage. Removal and drying carpet to protect the subfloor.
- Drying and dehumidification. – after water removal, most walls will appear dry, but there is a lot of moisture trapped in the walls and floors. This moisture gradually spaces in the indoor air which results in an increase in the level of humidity in the house.
Increased moisture can make the house very uncomfortable and feel clammy and stuffy. Using a BaseAire dehumidifier you will be able to extract the excess moisture in the house as the water damage repairs dry slowly. A dehumidifier will clean all odor in the house. Prevent warping of the floors and walls and furniture.
- Clean and sanitize the house. – removal of everything that is rotting to ensure there is no odor in the house. Sanitizing treatment uses antibacterial treatment and disinfectant treatment to ensure eradicate mold and mildew growth.
- Restoration. – this is the final step. Restoration is the replacement of all damaged items, minor repairs, insulating the pipes and basement or crawl space and installing new carpet.
Water damage can cause huge loses to your property. It is important to ensure you consult professionals to ensure the repairs are made appropriately without causing extra problems like the growth of mold, mildew and dust mite. Call our technical support team now!
Want To Learn More?
Control the humidity levels anywhere inside your home with BaseAire products.
Whether you're located in the Atlantic coastline states, the central states, or the Pacific coastline states, humidity remains an important factor in our daily lives.
The humidity levels change throughout the year depending on different seasons changing. You will never see the increase in humidity, but you will feel it.
Most warm regions, especially along the coastline, are known to have high moisture and humidity levels.
High humidity is not only the biggest threat to the structural integrity of your home, but it can also affect your household belongings and physical health.
At BaseAire, we show our dedication to helping you control the humidity level in your home and commercial workplace by offering a variety of dehumidifiers, different in:
- Airflow capabilities
Our specifically designed dehumidifiers will:
- Decrease the humidity level to below 50%
- Eradicate mold, mildew, and dust mite infestation
- Cleanse the indoor air of any mold spores, odor, and other impurities
- Reduce allergy triggers
The effects of high humidity:
i. High humidity levels in your home will make it feel warmer and stuffier.
ii. Increased humidity will make your home the perfect environment for mold, mildew, and dust mite growth! Known as some of the most common allergy triggers, this can cause health issues.
iii. Skin allergies.
iv. Wood warping – since wood can absorb some of the excess moisture, this makes the wood warp, causing wooden floors to feel uneven as well as wooden doors and windows not closing properly.
v. Appliance failure – in your home, if the excess moisture can condense inside the appliances, this can cause fluid damage to said appliances.
vi. Wallpaper and paint will peel within a space with excess humidity.
vii. Wood rot – wet wood provides the perfect place for fungi growth which causes the wood to rot at an accelerated rate.
Repairing the appliances or replacing the rotting wood can be expensive for many homeowners, hence the importance of a BaseAire dehumidifier.
Common signs of high humidity in the house:
You can easily determine the humidity levels of your home using a hygrometer. But if you do not have access to one, here are some of the signs that show the presence of high humidity in your home:
- Constant reoccurring condensation on window planes and glass doors, especially in the morning.
- Water spots on the walls and ceiling.
- Black mold growth on the walls or ceiling.
In heavily moisturized spaces, like the basement, you will see condensed water on the walls or floor.
How does a dehumidifier work?
Dehumidifiers are electric appliances that extract excess humidity from the air.
We designed our dehumidifiers to pull the air from the house into the unit where it then passes over a series of coolant coils that condense the excess moisture. This removes odor, mold spores, and other impurities from the air. The unit then collects condensed water in a collection tray or pumped out of the unit depending on the model of BaseAire dehumidifier you buy.
The air is then warmed up and pumped out of the dehumidifier back into the room. This process repeats until the relative humidity level of the space lowers below the set level.
Why should you invest in a BaseAire dehumidifier today?
We have a wide variety of dehumidifiers designed for residential and commercial use. Our engineers have gone a step further, designing need-specific dehumidifiers for the basement, crawlspace, garage, office, and storage room. BaseAire dehumidifiers will lower the humidity levels in your home, making it impossible for harmful allergens like mold, mildew, and dust mites to grow. So, if a customer needs a humidity issue in their home fixed, our dehumidifiers will exceed their expectations. Improve your indoor air quality today! Speak to us about your humidity issues and our water damage & restoration experts will help pick the right dehumidifier for you