Dehumidifiers should have many functions in life, the following are the applications of dehumidifiers in many aspects.
1. Place home dehumidifiers in offices, archives, reference rooms, libraries, etc., to ensure that the data books are dry and prevent the effects of mildew.
2. Common computer rooms and laboratories have high requirements for air humidity and temperature, so a household dehumidifier can be placed.
3. Storage of electronic devices, meters, semiconductors, optical instruments, precision machinery, scientific articles, department stores, Bank ticket warehouses or other spaces that require dehumidification.
4. Drying and dehumidifying or storage of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products in industries such as food, chemicals, aquatic products, agricultural and sideline products, printing, medicinal materials, wood, furniture, papermaking, polyester fiber, etc.
5. Hospitals: dust removal and dehumidification in CT department, pharmacy, warehouse, pharmacy, archives and other places.
6. Dust removal and dehumidification in the company's factory warehouses and production workshops are prone to mold when exposed to damp. Raw spotted hemp, cotton, silk finished products, semi-finished products, paper storage, electronic products, raw materials dry storage.
7. Storage room: the preservation of celebrities' calligraphy and painting, the preservation of personal photos, and the preservation of some damp-prone items.
8. Family: suitable for use in closets, high-end clothing, leather goods, file cabinets, instrument cabinets, food cabinets, medicine cabinets, camera storage, toilets and other small enclosed spaces that most need moisture prevention and dehumidification; rheumatism, respiratory systems, etc. Diseased patients and the elderly, parturients, infants and young children all particularly need a suitable humidity environment.