When is the best time to use a dehumidifier?
1. Whenever your home feels damp, it is a good time to run a dehumidifier. Generally speaking, summer brings high humidity, which can cause excessive moisture in the indoor air, which can lead to the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria.
2. When your basement or crawl space is humid, you need a dehumidifier to help you solve the problem.
How to choose a dehumidifier?
1. If you choose to use it in your home or bedroom, you can choose a household dehumidifier, because it is relatively quiet and will not disturb you while you are sleeping.
2. The disadvantage of household dehumidifiers is that the amount of dehumidification is relatively small, and you will not see the effect quickly.
3. If you chooseBaseaire commercial dehumidifier, you can dehumidify quickly
4. Your basement needs to be dehumidified. The best choice is the Baseaire basement dehumidifier, which runs 24 hours a day and does not require you too much time to take care of it.